Gavin met his Aunt Shannon for the first time this past week. She flew all the way from Alaska to meet the little guy, oh and see all of us to. She has lived there for a while now, she goes to school and works a full time job there. She was able to spend a lot of time with Gavin, and he really enjoyed spending time with her. We went to the lake one of the days, and had a cookout at our house one evening, so Shannon could see everyone. We miss her, and wish she was not so far away. Hopefully, we can go see her someday soon! Here are some pics from her trip here!
Superbowl Champ Pumpkin Dessert Squares
11 years ago
1 comments:
Aww.. I'm so glad that I got to come and see you guys. I'm always thinking of you both. I can't wait to see him again I miss him everyday! Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me! xoxo aunt shannon
Post a Comment