It is officially Halloween season, and when you have a baby, that means, time to visit a pumpkin patch! It was a great time! We made it a family affair, both of his aunts and his Nani Dennison, and Grandma Ryan were able to join us. Gavin was fascinated with all of the pumpkins, and especially liked the big orange stickers that we had to wear for the hay ride. Gavin even wore his tractor sweatshirt in spirit of our time on the farm. When we were in the pumpkin patch Gavin picked out his own little pumpkin, so stay tuned for photos of his pumpkin after he decorates it! If you are planning on visiting a pumpkin patch, I highly recommend Carrigan Farms in Mooresville, they have a hay ride, small petting zoo, and a lot of pumpkins! This will definitely become a tradition in our family!
I love this picture!
2 comments:
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS COULD BE A POSTCARD OR YOU SHOULD ENTER HIM TO BE THE MONTH OF OCTOBER PICTURE FOR A BABY CALENDAR!
LOVE,
AUNT CRYSTAL
… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your lifeasadennison.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.
YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.
I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...
…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com
I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…
…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:
http://magic-traffic-software.com
Take care - your friend Jennifer
Post a Comment