BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Steps!

Gavin took his first steps today!!!!! It was so exciting, and he did it when I got home from work. I love how he waits for his mommy, he wants to be sure that I do not miss any of his firsts! I walked in from work and he was playing on the floor with Aunt Amy. When I walked over to him to give him his kiss, he was standing, and he literally just "walked" right out of Amy's hands to me. He took 3 steps... and we just both sat there in amazement! Then, of course, we started screaming and congratulating Gavin. When daddy arrived home, Gavin showed off his skills by taking 4 steps to him out of my arms. After those couple of times, Gavin was over it, and decided that crawling was easier.

I am not sure what these few steps mean in the walking department, but I have a feeling it is coming sooner than later!

Video coming as soon as I can catch it fast enough!

0 comments: