BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1st Birthday Party

Let's go Banana's for Gavin's 1st Birthday was the Theme, and that we did! His 1st birthday was a success! It turned out absolutely fantastic. He had such a good time with all of his little friends! Thank you to everyone for coming and making it such a special day for Gavin.

We had heard horror stories about how "toddlers" are so overwhelmed by all of the action on their first birthday, and that they can have meltdowns. So, we were keeping our fingers crossed that Gavin would be OK, and he did just great. He had a lot of guests for his party, and did not break out into tears at the sight of any of them, PHEW!!!

His favorite part of the party I would have to say (or at least I think it was) was when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him, his face was priceless, he seemed amazed by the wonderful vocals! As for the cake, he did not dive right in like I thought he would, he would stick his fingers in it and take a taste here and there. It was so cute!

The pictures show it all!

Check out the link below. I am trying to figure out how to show you all of the pictures without downloading them one by one. There are A LOT!!! Oh yeah, some of the pictures are of his actual birthday, and the others are of the party!


http://picasaweb.google.com/erikabush16/FirstBirthday?feat=directlink

1 comments:

Allison said...

The pics are so cute! LOVED the cakes. I need to know who made those! Happy birthday Gavin!!