Ok. so do you see this swingset?? Looks like brand new, doesn't it???? Well, we got it for a steal, and I mean steal!!! Gavin and I were taking a walk on Saturday, and passed a moving sale, and this was one of the items for sale! We snatched it up in a heartbeat, and guess how much........ $30! Yup, you heard me, I am sooooo excited, can you tell? We went and picked it up on Sunday, and gave it a good SCRUB DOWN, bought a new swing for Gavin, since he can not swing on the big kid swings yet (it is not pictured here, but it is a seat, with a buckle), and he absolutely loves it! He loves to swing, slide, and hide underneath the slide in the little house. I can't wait to get lots of use out of it this summer! By the way, it is summer, and that means I am home all summer with Gavin, Yay!!!!
Superbowl Champ Pumpkin Dessert Squares
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment