Merry Christmas Gavin!! Oh wait, it is not Christmas yet...but, we could not pass up the deal. Gavin has a new found interest in trains, he plays with the babysitter's train table all of the time. So, I have been looking on Craigslist to see if anyone was selling a train table at a reasonable cost. You would not believe how much these things cost brand new!!! We found one, that had the Thomas the Train Table, all of the tracks, including bridges, train stations, and trains!! Gavin loves it, he has been playing with it non-stop. It is an early Christmas present, but we could not hold it for 3 months, we had to let him have it! Now, I just need to get him a conductors hat! Maybe we can get one this weekend when we go to a Day out with Thomas!!! Can't wait!
Superbowl Champ Pumpkin Dessert Squares
11 years ago
2 comments:
That is SOOO cool. Eloise would be so jealous! I need to get on Craig's List too. Good thinking!
Super cute! Looks like he loves it!!!
Post a Comment