We had a great time this weekend, did I mention how much I love this time of year?? On Saturday we went to the Skytop Apple Orchard with Aunt Vickie, Wendy, Josh, Brooklyn, and Betsy. We hiked quite a ways, uphill, in the orchard to pick some of our own apples, which was a lot of fun. Next year we will be going much earlier, almost all of the apples were picked. We then enjoyed all of the activities they had there. It was absolutely beautiful! This place had the best homemade apple cider donuts, that Aunt Vickie actually waited in line over 30 minutes to get some for everyone, and they were hot and delicious!! We came home with a peck of apples, and will be making some apple pies and possibly apple sauce this coming weekend! On Sunday, Gavin and I went to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live at Oven's Auditorium. I won tickets to the show from Charlotte Parent Magazine. This was Gavin's first live show, and he loved it. It was full of singing and dancing, and Gavin would not blink and eye in fear of missing something! Check out all of the pictures from the weekend~
http://picasaweb.google.com/erikabush16/20101017SkytopAppleOrchardYoGabbaGabba#
Superbowl Champ Pumpkin Dessert Squares
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment