BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Haircut

Gavin had his first haircut on November 11th!! He was not that excited about it, and to tell the truth, neither was I! I did not want to cut off his little curls in the back, they were so cute, but..... I have to admit he was starting to grow a mullet. So, after many days...ok weeks of procrastination, I finally brought him to Doolittles in Ballantyne. It was a cute little place. They had a first haircut package, where we got a picture, a little baggy with their hair in it and a haircut. You definitely have to be quick in order to work at this place... especially when you are working on toddlers! Gavin thought it was cool at first, until the haircut started. Then... not so happy. So, needless to say, it was a bit difficult for me to get pictures because I was trying to calm him down. She must have had his haircut done within 5 minutes, but it seemed like forever. He would go back and forth between calm and upset. Here are some pictures, unfortunately from my phone, because, yup leave it to me, I got there and realized the camera battery was dead! Video to come!









0 comments: