Gavin turned 22 months on Christmas Day, he is 2 months away from being 2 years old, I can't believe it!! This shot is not in his green chair, since I had about a million other pictures of him from the busy day!
I have not been doing a very good job at updating everybody on Gavin's milestones, so I have decided to give you a little bit of information on some of the amazing things that Gavin has accomplished in the past few months. I can't believe how fast he is growing up, just tonight, Chris, Gavin and I were at dinner, and both Chris and I were taken aback on how much he can do!
Let's talk about his vocabulary... He says so many different words it is hard to list them all, but I will try.... He says milk, water, juice, pizza (a.k.a. bad ass), spoon, hot, blueberries (a.k.a. boobies), grapes, toast, eggs, push, play, please, thank you, Manny, Mickey, Donald, Minnie, toot, excuse me, football, choo choo, bike, truck, ball, shoes, eat, bath, bubbles, tree, cow, bird, geese, moon, kitty, dog, nice, Dakota, Dylan, papa, nana, Debbie, Chris, Erika (kind of), Vickie, Amy, Matt, Ralph...and the list goes on. He is also now using 2-3 word sentences... at times. He may say something like "daddy, push bike," "Daddy stink" (he is used to me saying this) or "Dylan, sit" and so on. He is able to say nose, eyes, mouth, cheeks, ears, feet and teeth when you ask him what they are. He is like a little parrot, he repeats everything we say, which means, mommy and daddy need to start watching what they say!
When reading his books, Gavin is able to identify different animals when you ask him to, and the sounds that they make. For instance, he will point to the cow and say "moo" or the horse and say "neeee." He is also able to point out certain colors, like purple, green, red and yellow.
He has all of his teeth in except his back molars. He takes very good care of his teeth, brushes them every morning and night, and even in between. He really likes to come into our bathroom and brush his teeth with his "big boy toothbrush" several times a day. He also likes to remind us to take care of our teeth.
He is a very helpful young man. He is always helping us by putting things in the garbage, pulling mommy's shoes off (especially since I have gotten bigger), picking things up off of the floor, giving the dogs treats, helping us feed the dogs, putting dishes away, swiffering the floor, putting clothes in the dirty laundry, ect. He is VERY clean, just like his daddy, does not like a mess, especially when he is eating... he has to have a paper towel to wipe his hands and mouth, as well as the table in case he spills anything. Too Funny!
I am sure there is a ton I am missing, but there is just so much to list! I feel like he does something new every day!!
Superbowl Champ Pumpkin Dessert Squares
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment