BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brady 2 months

Brady is now 2 months old! He is growing so fast. At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 11lbs 12 oz, and was 22 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile range for his height and weight. He received 3 shots at this appointment, and cried so hard when they injected him, he even bled quite a bit, which I am not used to seeing. I stayed in the office for 15 minutes trying to calm him, poor guy. I hate those shots!! Brady is a wild little man, he is always moving around and moving his arms, he looks like a little boxer. He is smiling all of the time now! He loves when people talk to him! He is exceptionally smiley in the morning! He is still sleeping in our room in the bassinet. We are keeping him in there becuase he sleeps on his tummy. I know... they are supposed to sleep on their backs, but we have tried it numerous times, swaddled, not swaddled.. he hates to lay on his back. I guess he is like his mommy! We must wake up a million times a night to check on him, but he does very well. he is very strong, so he is able to lift his head and turn it back and forth. He is going down around 9-10 every night, and sleeps until about 2-3am, then he likes to wake up around 5, and thinks that is a good time to stay up.... we are working on that. We will start putting him in his crib here and there to get him used to it, and may start the crib at night sometime this month.


0 comments: