BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Discovery Place

Yes, we have been very BUSY!! As you know, I was home on Spring Break this week, and Gavin and I were out and about visiting new places. This trip was to Discovery Place, which is a children's museum in downtown Charlotte. We went with Jen and Lily, and we had so much fun. There is so much to do there for kids Gavin's age. All of the following pictures are in the Science room, Lily and Gavin were so entertained, and had so much fun that we did not even realize we were there for over 2 hours! They had a water table, a huge fan that that you could stand in front of with different objects, a gigantic light bright board, and more! We can't wait to go again soon!



1 comments:

Logan Stewart said...

What a great blog and photos! I am Discovery Place's Manager of Marketing and Public Relations and saw your blog through our Google Alerts. Just wanted to say thanks for visiting!

Logan Stewart
logans@discoveryplace.org