Brady is now 4 months old, and is growing so fast! He is not all about his monthly photo shots, whenever I sit him in the chair, he arches his back and quickly is slumped down in the chair. So, I have to snap quick pictures, hence.... no smile here.
This month, at his 4 month check up, Brady weighed 13lbs 14oz, which is in the 25th-50th % , and was 25 inches long, putting him in the 50th-75th% for length. He is starting to really fill in now, fitting into 3-6 month clothes, and even some 6 months. Of course shots were this month, if you look closely you can see his little band-aid on his leg, poor guy!
Brady is sleeping very well. He currently is on a little schedule, although not as scheduled, and routine as I would like. He gets up between 6-7:30, then will go down for a nap in the morning, anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Then awake for a while, usually a couple of hours, then back down around mid-afternoon, sometimes, if I am lucky he and Gavin nap at the same time! Back up, play time, then an early evening nap. Then, at night, he usually goes down around 8-8:30. We are really trying to do the same routine every night, but it is getting a little harder with 2 boys.... but we go for bath every other night, books, rock, bed. This is such an amazing time spent with our boys, we are all there together, enjoying some down time. Brady sleeps great at night, usually a 6-8 hour stretch at times (if I only went to bed when he did...). However, last night, he slept 12 hours, straight through the night!!! We will see if it continues! The best part about Brady when he wakes up, is right when he sees you, he looks up (since he is a tummy sleeper) and gives you a huge smile, I look forward to it every morning!
Brady is no longer nursing, unfortunately. We made it to just about 4 1/2 months, but I was put on antibiotics that caused my milk supply to decrease, and I had to dump everything I pumped according to the doctor. So, he is now exclusively on formula. This was a very hard decision for us to make, and it continues to bother me...
Milestones
Brady coos, talks, and screeches in delight
He reaches for items that are placed in front of him
He rolls over from his tummy to his back (we have not mastered back to tummy, but he is almost there!)
He holds items like rattles, larger size balls, stuffed animals
Laughs out loud (SOOO CUTE!!)
Smiles all of the time
Starting to hold his bottle
Looks at you when you say his name
Very good head control
Sits supported with head steady
When on his tummy, lifts his head up to about a 90 degree angle, looking around
0 comments:
Post a Comment